Thursday, November 20, 2008

Common Sense

On the way into work this morning, I was listening to my ipod shuffle. What a great invention. Anyway, I was listening to the most recent podcast from Dan Carlin. I'm not sure how many of you listen to podcasts, but if you do, I recommend this one. The name of the show is Common Sense. The show provides interesting political commentary. I don't always agree with Dan, but he does provide an independent voice. He always provides an unique perspective, and helps me think of things in a new way. If you get the chance, I recommend that you give him a listen.

He also has another podcast called HardCore History. I love this one also. Half hour history lessons presented in a very interesting and engaging way. I guarantee that you will be disappointed when they are over.

1 comment: